Attorney JUDr. Lukáš Brázdil, LL.M. (1985)
– he graduated from the Faculty of Law of Matej Bel University BanskáBystrica (2009) andMasters in Law LLM Programme at Nottingham Trent University (2012)
– he completed 1-month study course at EF International Language School in Auckland in New Zealand in 2008
– he passed rigorous examination in the study field Law at the Faculty of Law of PavolJozefŠafárik University in Košice and acquired academic title JUDr.
– he has been registered as a trustee in bankruptcy in the Register of Trustees administered by the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic under No. S1444 from 2010
– he has been working as an attorney and member of the Slovak Bar Association from 2013
– he commands English, German and rudiments of Russian language